There are numerous reasons because of which breathing disorders may come up. These disorders always brought about the problem of scarcity in breathing. According to the ayurvedic doctor in Punjab, sometimes the predominant reason for these disorders are the afflictions in the respiratory tract while other times, this problem is contributed by the conditions of extreme anger and fear. In case you are feeling the need to get treatment for your breathing disorders, then you should visit an ayurvedic hospital in Ludhiana for economical & result-oriented treatment.
- Breathing disorders
The breathing disorders come about if there is any problem in the upper and lower respiratory tract. The upper respiratory tract includes the following:
- Nasal cavity
If any of the breathing disorders come about, then it does not come alone, it is accompanied by either the runny nose or the inflammation in the chest area or both. Other preponderant symptoms may include the following:
- Secretion of the fluid from the nose
- Itching in the nose
- Wheezing while sleeping
The respiratory disorders owing to the malfunctioning of the organs of the power respiratory tract can also come into origin which includes the following:
- Alveolar paths
Coughing is also a problem that is related to the problem in the respiratory tract. Whenever the respiratory tract is blocked, the effort is induced to free the tract to make the smooth path for breathing activities.
The cough can be both wet which can include slime, water and purulent or it can be dry.
Ayurvedic treatment options for curing the Breathing disorders and the coughing
As we all know that Ayurveda believes that every problem of the body is related to the instability in the doshas. The Breathing disorder and coughing is related to the imbalance in the Kapha.
- The ayurvedic science aims at keeping mucous in the stomach with the help of detoxification and the alom-vilom kind of yoga practices, because if the mucous makes its way the lungs then it will not only result in breathing disorders and coughing but all the organs of the body are at risk of getting afflicted.
- Ayurveda makes use of the potential healing herbs like Tulsi, Dalchini, ginger, clove and mulethi etc to make your respiratory tract clear so that the inhalation and exhalation processes can be performed without any problem.
- Yoga should be done by all individual’s daily as it helps to maintain the perfect functionality of the organs.
- The panchakarma method aims at cleansing the digestive system through variegated therapies. The cleansing of the respiratory tract will lead to the decontamination of the respiratory tract.
- Amelioration in the diet is the one thing that has always played a quintessential role in ayurvedic treatments.
If you are also suffering from any of the breathing disorders or coughing problems, then book an appointment with our quintessentially qualified, experienced and reputed ayurvedic doctor.