Ayurvedic Treatment for Liver in Ludhiana, Ayurvedic Treatment in Punjab
Liver Disorders and Ayurveda
Liver disease and disorders appear that its occurrence is increasing. The liver disease issue is on the increase because of chemical contact and environmental pollutants. Also, medicine consumption has increased liver damage.
The liver performs the detoxification function in the body but now it is used in excess. Increased alcohol consumption and rise in cirrhosis cases are due to the fatty liver and Hepatitis C & B infection.
Having a healthy liver is important for your well-being. Ayurveda focuses on a healthy liver, and it is the most vital organ which controls the mental and physical functioning of Pitha humor. To focus on your liver health, you should consult the doctor for Ayurvedic Treatment in Punjab. The approach Ayurvedic experts follow has given rise to the demand for Ayurvedic Treatment for the Liver in Ludhiana.
What are the major functions performed by the liver?
- Lipid Metabolism
- Protein Metabolism
- Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Vitamin & Mineral formation & storage
- Blood Detoxification
What are the symptoms of the liver disorder?
- Yellow discoloration of the skin and eye
- Nausea, vomiting, and/or loss of appetite
- Vomiting of blood
- Dark urine
- Grey, yellow, or light-colored stools
- Prolonged generalized itching
- Sudden weight change
- Abdominal pain
- Mental confusion
- Sleep disturbances
Ayurvedic Approach to Liver Dysfunction
Ayurveda believes that if the liver is not functioning like usual, all the three doshas are affected which include Pitha, Kapha, and Vatha. The problem with liver functioning along with three doshas leads to liver diseases. Liver hosts bhutagni which helps in digesting the 5 elements in the food which provide nourishment to the organs – Skin, Mouth, Nose, Ears, and Eyes.
Liver disease treatment
- Pitta dosha is affected in excess and for that virechana treatment is the most effective one.
- Utilizing ideal herbs
- Virechana or mild to moderate purgatives
If needed, purification methods can be used. If the patient is experiencing a severe case of hepatitis then Nasal or Nasya administration of medicine is given. Some of the herbs which can prove helpful after the purification methods are:
Useful Herbs for the Liver
*Make sure you consult your Ayurvedic doctor for a consultation to get the best treatment plan.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Turmeric It is an effective option that needs to be a part of the cooking, and it is effective for liver problems.
- OnionsOnions contain sulfur that takes away the toxic substance from the body like alcohol, drugs, and many other environmental pollutants.
- Stay active Incorporating resistance exercise helps improve the issue of fatty liver.
- Drink enough amount of water You need to drink enough water that helps your kidneys and liver.
- Avoid dairy products like cheese, milk, and yogurt
- Reduce the consumption of red meat.
- Do not smoke