Hyperacidity & Gas Problems Ayurvedic Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab
What is Hyperacidity?
Hyperacidity & Gas Problems Ayurvedic Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab, Hyperacidity (Amlapitta) occurrence is common in people of all age groups. Hyperacidity is linked to different symptoms that occur due to the imbalance which occurs between the stomach acid secretion mechanism and the proximal intestine.
The stomach secretes acid and it is important for the digestive system functioning. The excess acid production in the stomach is termed acidity.
What are the causes?
- Consumption of spicy food like pizza, burger, samosa, and many other food items.
- Excess intake of chilly, garlic, garam masala powder.
- Sour and salty food products in excess.
- Excessive intake of fast food.
- Consumption of fermented food like idli, dosa, and bakery food.
- Food products that contain excess oil and pickles.
- Excessive intake of coffee, and tea.
- Eating food late at night.
- Not having meals on time.
- Less intake of water.
- Not having a well-balanced meal like pizza with a milkshake.
- Not getting proper sleep at night.
- Sleeping right after the meal.
- Not giving your body proper rest.
- Excessive exposure to fire and the sun.
- Living a stressful life.
- Excessive worry, jealousy, anger, fear, and anxiety.
- Not satisfied with the job.
What are the signs & symptoms?
- Heart & chest burn (retrosternal burning)
- Gaseous distention of abdomen
- Heaviness in abdomen
- Sour or bitter belching.
- Throat burn
- Foul-smelling loose motions.
- Aversion towards food.
- Pain in the abdomen.
- Chest pain.
- Mouth ulcer
- Bad breath.
- Fatigue (especially in legs)
- Itching all over the body
- Severe burning sensation over feet and hands
What are the prevention methods?
Taking preventive measures helps you to address the problem correctly:
- Avoid heavy food.
- Your food should have only the butter-like matured ash ground and butter ground.
- Do not smoke and drink alcohol.
- Make sure that you are eating the food properly and it should have nutritious food.
- You need to opt for mental relaxation methods.
- Avoid causative factors
- Palliative treatment : The preventive measures are taken to pacify pitta.
- Panchakarma treatment : Panchkarma treatment is the best choice when the patient’s health is not improving with oral medications.
What are the most helpful drug options?
- Shatavari : Take 3 gm with milk at least 2 times a day.
- Yashtimadhu : Take 3 gm with milk at least 2 times a day.
- Amalaki (Indian gooseberry) : Take 3 gm with water and 2 times in a day.
- Sunthi (dry ginger) : Take 1 to 3 gm with water and 2 times a day.
- Take infused coriander seeds with sugar at least 2 times a day.
- After food, you should chew fennel seeds half a teaspoon.
- Consume water obtained from Coconut green fruit at least 2 times a day.
Consult the renowned Ayurvedic doctor.
Just make sure you are following your diet as suggested by the Ayurvedic expert. Give your body proper rest and do not live a sedentary lifestyle. Stress is not going to help you at any cost.