Ayurvedic Treatment For Migraine in Ludhiana, Punjab, According to several theories, sensory pain, photophobia, and vomiting characterize Migraine. The precise cause of migraines is not understood but may be related to pain, mental tension, inappropriate dietary intake, noise sensitivity, heavy smoking or ingestion of alcohol, hormonal imbalances, lack of exercise, or allergic reactions. The discomfort normally occurs on the left, side of the brain, and slowly grows stronger. Fatigue, nausea, insomnia, attitude swings, constipation or diarrhea, and muscle rigidity and other discomforts can be correlated with the occurrence of migraines.
Symptoms of Migraines
You might see subtle changes that are warning signs of a future migraine such as:
- Frequent yawning
- Increased thirst and urination
- Food cravings
- Neck stiffness
- Mood changes, from depression to euphoria
Aura can arise before or after migraines for some people. Auras are reversible nervous system symptoms. They are visual, but other disturbances can also be included. Each symptom starts gradually, grows for several minutes, and lasts between 20 and 60 minutes. Examples of migraine aura include:
- Hearing noises
- Numbness in the face or Weakness in one side of the body
- Needles and Pins sensations in the arms or legs
- Vision loss
- Difficulty speaking
Due to the migraine problem, you may suffer from below-mentioned symptoms-:
- Pain on one side of your brain normally, but also both sides of the head.
- Distress the pulses or throbs
- Sun, sound and occasionally scent and contact awareness
- Vomiting and nausea.
Ayurvedic Treatments for Migraines
- The Ayurvedic approach to the management of migraines focuses primarily on maintaining the equilibrium of the Pitta dosha in the body, but also on refilling body and mind energies
- In addition to therapies, the physicians prescribe a healthy diet and routine specific to the body shape and root cause.