Menstrual Problems Ayurvedic Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab
Get Ayurvedic treatment to correct menstrual disorders to improve overall health.
What are menstrual disorders?
Menstrual Problems Ayurvedic Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab, Menstrual problems like menorrhagia, dysmenorrhea, hormonal imbalance, PCOD, and many other issues can be treated with Ayurvedic treatment. Undergoing Ayurvedic treatment is highly beneficial as there are no side effects involved with it. You need to take internal medicines during the treatment course if suggested by the doctor. Menstruation occurs due to body activity, and it is a sign of motherhood & fertility. Menstruation disorders can result in different symptoms like:
- Painful cramping
- Absence of bleeding
- Profuse bleeding
If a woman is not having periods then it is referred to as amenorrhea. It is divided into 2 types:
- Primary Amenorrhoea: This problem is categorized when women’s menstrual cycle does not start by the age of 16. This disorder is a part of the congenital or pituitary gland.
- Secondary Amenorrhoea: This problem is categorized when women do not get a period for 6 months.
If you are not able to conceive then it can occur due to ovarian cyst, change in hormonal level, & hyperthyroidism.
Dysmenorrhoea is the problem when women have a painful menstruation cycle. With this condition, the women have excess pain in the abdomen. The problem can come along with heavy blood loss, diarrhea, or nausea. The problem can be linked to any underlying medical issue like pelvic inflammatory disease, fibroids, and abnormal tissue growth that is present outside the uterus.
Endometriosis is characterized by abnormal bleeding when the tissue found in the uterus starts growing outside the body. This problem can trigger in fallopian tubes, ovaries, and other pelvic cavities. Some of the signs & symptoms are:
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Painful menstruation or dysmenorrhoea.
- Heavy menstrual flow
- Painful bowel movement.
- Painful menstruation
- Additional symptoms are constipation, fatigue, diarrhea, nausea, or bloating.
- Retrograde menstruation
- Immune system disorder
- Endometrial cells transport by blood or tissue fluid.
- Surgical scar implantation
PCOD (Polycystic ovarian disease)
It is a common disorder linked to females during the reproductive age. This problem occurs due to hormonal imbalance. Symptoms of PCOD are mentioned below:
- Excessive hair growth on the body and face.
- Irregular menstruation
- Painful menstruation
- Pelvic pain
- Despondency and anxiety
- Problems related to fertility
- Abnormal weight gain
Consult our Ayurvedic expert to treat Menstrual disorders
- The factors which aggravate the Vata dosha needs to be avoided.
- Treatment begins by correcting the issues with Vata dosha.
- You should not follow a strenuous work regime during the menstruation cycle.
- Do not consume hot and fried food.
- Bodyweight is managed by doing a special type of massage. It is effective for patients diagnosed with PCOS.
- Stress can be reduced by doing yoga and meditation as they work well in managing these disorders.
Consult our Ayurvedic expert
If you are facing any menstruation issues, then you should get in touch with our Ayurvedic expert to get the best treatment plan.