Ayurvedic Urinary Tract Infection Treatment in Ludhiana
Consult an experienced doctor for Ayurvedic Urinary Tract Infection Treatment.
Urinary tract infections and Ayurveda are all about the urine formation, storage, and excretion that make up the urinary tract. The urinary tract includes the urinary bladder, urethra, ureters, and kidney. Urine contains wastes, salts, water, and toxins such as urea. Sometimes, certain medications can affect urine appearance.
Women are more vulnerable to getting infected as compared to men, and bladder infection is chronic. If you are dealing with urinary issues then make sure to consult our doctor for Ayurvedic Urinary Tract Infection Treatment in Ludhiana.
What are the signs & symptoms?
- One of the symptoms is urination comes with a burning sensation. The reasons behind these symptoms are benign prostate enlargement, gonorrhea, and calculi in the system, or drinking less water in summer.
- Urine contains blood. This problem occurs due to kidney & bladder inflammation, and calculi injury.
- The urine is cloudy or white. This problem can occur because of puss presence.
- Urgent need to urinate and increased urination frequency. If the person has an infection then these symptoms can trigger.
How Ayurvedic treatment is beneficial?
Urinary Tract Infection symptoms are linked to Pitha. One of the factors of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy includes vath. If there are problems in all the doshas then problems of UTI issues can occur.
When the Ayurvedic doctor plans the treatment, all the doshas are kept in mind so that the patient feels better.
What are the factors which increase the risk of UTI?
- Alcohol consumption.
- Consumption of food items which are salty, hot, and spicy.
- The natural urge to urinate is affected.
- Playing with fire, toxic fumes, and hazardous chemicals.
- Decreased water consumption.
- Feel jealousy, impatience, and anger.
Ayurvedic treatment approach
Oral administration of medicated oils and ghees
To the different urinary tract tissues, components are transported. By doing so, the neurological and effective tone of bladder musculature is achieved.
Steaming and other heating procedures
If the problem is with Pitha then steaming is not needed.
Vamana or Medicated vomiting
Vamana procedure is effective when there is an issue in the Kapha predominant.
Virechana or Medicated purgation
This method is an effective treatment for urine infection as its main focus is on cleansing the issue. Cleansing is done by giving the patient herbal treatment. By doing so the blockage is eliminated, and symptoms are addressed.
Vasthi or Medicated enema
Vasthi is going to be effective in cleaning the urinary tract and cleanse the important parts of the body. This treatment will effectively remove the blockage and help to calm the Vata aggravation.
The treatment will include anal administration of medicated oil alone that is known as Anuvasana Vasthi that comes with Nirooha Vasthi where rock salt, suitable herbal decoction, a paste of herbal mixture, and honey is mixed to give the patient. With this treatment approach, the patient who is having recurring UTIs and chronic urinary infection will be solved.
Patients having the symptoms of chronic UTI can get relief with this treatment approach. This treatment approach as compared to visit in terms of quantity, administration, and ingredients is different. The medication is applied to the urinary bladder by going through the urethral pathway.