Infertility Ayurvedic Treatment, Ayurvedic Doctor for Infertility
How Ayurvedic Treatment is Beneficial for Patients With Infertility?
Ayurvedic Infertility Treatment
As per Ayurveda, Badhyata is referred to as female infertility, and it is mentioned as Ambu, Beeja, and Kshetra as the main factors for infertility. If you are experiencing problems getting pregnant then make sure to get Infertility Ayurvedic treatment. At Dr Vatsyayan’s Sanjivani Ayurvedshala, you can find the best Ayurvedic Doctor for Infertility.
Let’s understand each of them in detail:
- Ritu It is represented by the time in which fertilization can occur by understanding the ovulation time in the proper reproductive health.
- Kshetra Kshetra is described by conception. The uterus health is important to hold the fetus after fertilization and conception. The reproductive organ and vagina need to be in proper health, and there should not be any infection.
- Beej Beej helps to categorize healthy sperm and ovum.
- Ambu Ambu helps in representing the uterus to have proper blood circulation and nourishment it needs. Also, hormonal growth and fetus development are a part of it.
All these four factors play an essential role in fertilization, and if there is any problem then it affects fertility.
Ayurvedic treatment has an effective approach to diagnosis and treatment. Infertility is referred to as the condition when the woman cannot carry a full-term pregnancy. Instead of that, she is experiencing stillbirths and abortions which are included in infertility.
What Are The Symptoms?
- Abnormal Periods One of the major symptoms of infertility is abnormal bleeding which is lighter
or heavier as compared to normal.
- Irregular Periods The total number of days between the menstrual cycle is going to vary a lot.
- Painful Periods In some cases, the women have painful menstrual cycles. This problem can come along with pelvic pain, back pain, and cramping.
- No Menstrual Cycle In some cases, the women do not have a menstrual cycle, or sometimes the cycle stops suddenly.
- Skin Changes If you notice sudden skin changes or hormonal acne then you might be experiencing infertility.
- Reduced Sex Drive Infertility can reduce your sex drive.
What are The Causes of Infertility?
- Abhigata in genitals
- Abnormalities in Ambu, Beeja, kshetra, and Ritu
- Abnormalities in Arto Vaha Srotas
- Artavadosha which leads to menstrual issues, or anovulation.
- Irregular menstrual cycle, endometriosis, and PCOS.
Types of Infertility
- Garbha Kosh bhanga (uterus injury)
- Mrutvatsa (repeated stillbirths)
- Anapatya (Primary infertility)
- Kakvandhya (secondary infertility)
- Balakshaya (loss of strength)
- Garbhastravi (condition of repeated abortions)
Natural Treatment For Infertility
Vata dosha is the primary pathogen that leads to infertility, so getting Vata anulomana is important for infertility treatment. Our Ayurvedic practitioner will suggest various formulations and herbs which are needed for vata management.
Various Ayurvedic herbs improve the fertility and health of reproductive organs. Your Ayurvedic expert will tell you better which herb you need to take.
Sodhana (Panchakarma Therapy)
Panchakarma therapy helps to remove the toxins from the body, and therefore it helps in maintaining the functioning of the body. Before this therapy is performed Swedan and Snehan need to be performed. By doing so, the harmful toxins are removed from the body. Undergoing this therapy helps to maintain the uterine, tubular, and ovarian functioning to restore the balance.