Ayurvedic Treatment for Overweight in Ludhiana, Punjab
How is Ayurvedic treatment beneficial to treat obesity and overweight?
Get Ayurvedic treatment for obesity & overweight
Ayurvedic Treatment for Obesity in Ludhiana, Punjab, According to Ayurvedic medicine, the human body contains 3 constitutions that include Pitta, Vatta, and Kapha.
overweight and obesity is the problem which occurs due to Kapha dosha. If someone is facing weight-related issues then you need to make changes in the lifestyle and diet that help to address the problem with Kapha. Doctors also suggest a panchakarma method as they are considered beneficial in this regard. Ayurveda is beneficial in maintaining the 3 subtle energies which are beneficial for your overall health.
It helps to boost immunity and strength. It also acts as a foundation for all the tissues present in the body.
Pitta aids in digestion and benefits metabolism.
Vatta helps maintain movement in the body.
How do you need to make changes in your diet?
- Eat-in small quantities for a larger number of times.
- Make your diet contain more liquid food like warm soups.
- Your diet should have the presence of whole grains in around 30% to 40%.
- Your diet should have proteins in 20% to 30% that comes from vegetarian and nonvegetarian food items.
- Intake of fruits and vegetables should be 40% to 50%.
- Diet should be filled with spices in moderate amounts.
Specific Dietary Recommendations
Red meat should not be a part of your diet. If you want to consume red meat then it is best to go with the soup.
To reduce Kapha, the person needs to avoid food items like dairy products, fatty acids, ice creams. If you want to eat dairy food then you can go with cow milk for less amount or go with soy milk. During night time, you should not take yogurt but buttermilk is a preferable option.
- Opt for hot drinks as compared to cold ones.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- You should include hot water or teas in your diet.
Dysmenorrhoea is the problem when women have a painful menstruation cycle. With this condition, the women have excess pain in the abdomen. The problem can come along with heavy blood loss, diarrhea, or nausea. The problem can be linked to any underlying medical issue like pelvic inflammatory disease, fibroids, and abnormal tissue growth that is present outside the uterus.
Additional factors to keep in mind
- Kapha dosha can reduce when you include ginger, coriander, cinnamon, and other hot spices. All of these can work well by reducing weight. When your diet has a bitter, pungent, and astringent taste it can work well. Make sure your diet does not have sour, salty, & sweet food.
- Your diet should be loaded with beans, dry cereals, and salads. Including these food items in your diet will increase the doshas in the body, and it will work well for the weight loss problem.
- Make sure your breakfast or lunch should be heavy. You should never have a heavy dinner.
- Body fat will be reduced with salt and lemon.
- Use honey instead of sugar.
Are there any changes you need to make in your daily routine?
Every individual should follow a workout routine for 45 minutes. You can do walking, jogging, or yoga.
To get authentic ayurvedic information and want to ask any personal issue then consult our Ayurvedic doctor today only!