Skin Disease treatment
Skin not only helps to protect the body but it is always a great option to perform an excretory and metabolic function. In addition, it is the base of complexion which helps to maintain the personality and beauty. Moreover, it is also seen that the problem of skin disease is increasing at a fast pace. With time, it is seen that people are getting extremely particular about the usage of skin products.
Consulting the best Ayurvedic Doctor Punjab will help you feel better about your skin. One of the best parts of Ayurvedic treatment is that everything is safe and only natural ingredients are used. To get yourself the best solution you have to visit the best Ayurvedic clinic in Ludhiana. Let’s talk you through in detail about the Ayurvedic treatment for skin disease.
What are the reasons for skin disease as per Ayurveda?
According to Ayurveda, the individual’s health is important to consider as several factors can trigger problems. When it comes to your skin health, you have to make sure that nothing harmful or toxic is used on the skin. There are some of the causative factors which can make the addiction worse like:
- Not doing enough exercise which can make the skin dull.
- Seasonal changes
- Air pollutants like smog, smoke, dust can result in acne & pimples.
- Mental stress can lead to dark circles and there is the appearance of permanent lines on facial skin
- Emotional stress due to anger
- Lack of sleep can cause a dark circle and it will affect the skin glow
- Physical stress occurs when you exercise too much as your body gets through a lot of strain
The accumulation of Nidani toxins will affect the skin to a great extent. When the toxins
are accumulated in the stomach there are high chances that acne will erupt in the body.
Skincare tips as per Ayurveda for individuals
Vata type skincare routine
- Cleansing: Use rose water and milk
- Exfoliating: Use almond powder and rice
- Steaming: Plain water with fresh mint leaves
- Massage: use milk cream, aloe vera gel, an avocado mask which helps to make the skin smooth, creamy, and hydrating. Make sure that you wash it after 20 minutes.
- Moisturize: Use Almond oil
Pitta type skincare routine
- Cleansing: Use rose water
- Exfoliation: Milk & sugar candy
- Steaming: Use neem leaves
- Mask: Crushed rose petals, milk, and mask sandalwood powder
Using these is going to help to make the skin smooth and in terms of texture, it will get better.
Kapha type skincare routine
- Cleansing: For this, you need to use the fullers earth like orange and lemon
- Exfoliation: Sea salt and honey
- Steaming: Use the mint leaves
- Massaging: Turmeric & aloe vera
- Face mask: Honey, rosewater, and Multani mitti
Make sure that you seek assistance from the best Ayurvedic practitioner to understand what treatment will suit your condition the best. Book your initial consultation with us to get the best Ayurvedic treatment approach to make your skin feel better and healthy!