Dengue fever (Dandaka Jwara)
Dengue fever is one of the most common types of fever which takes a deep rise during the rainy season in India. Usually, the month of July to October is very common to have rising cases of dengue fever. As per Ayurveda, ‘The dengue fever occurs from the particular species of mosquito’ and through that the fever spreads which is known as Dandaka Jawara. The dengue fever takes some weeks to subside. Ideally, for such a situation you must consult the best Ayurvedic Doctor Punjab with whom you can expect only the natural and safe remedies for this problem. The prevalence rate of dengue is higher in old people and children. If your health does not seem to be fine then visit our Ayurvedic clinic in Ludhiana.
What are the symptoms of dengue fever?
- During dengue fever, a person can expect excess pain in the joint and bone. It gives the person a feeling that someone has beaten them with a stick.
- All over the body, purpuric or red rashes start to appear
- Shifting joint pain which comes along with swelling
- As the name fever, high fever is bound to appear in this situation which is between 103 degrees to 105 degrees F. Although, the fever is going to occur again and again but within 3 to 4 days it will go away. The fever will take at least 8 days to subside.
- Although, during dengue fever, the pulse is not that fast as it would be if you have a normal fever.
- Common cold & cough
- Throat pain
These symptoms are going to aggravate as the Vata and Kapha dosha become imbalanced in the body.
Ayurvedic approach to managing dengue fever
Although, there is one particular treatment plan which will work with Ayurveda. With Ayurvedic treatment, you can only expect that your body immunity will become strong and hyperthermia will be kept under control.
There are several Ayurvedic herbs and natural remedies which are suggested by our Ayurvedic practitioner to make you feel better about your health. If you are regular with your Ayurvedic treatment plan, then your condition will be in control within 4 to 8 days.
Diet plan to follow during dengue fever
Here are some of the dietary options to include during dengue fever:
- Rice porridge (khichari) It’s better that you cook your khichari with lemon and ginger.
- Rice gruel (kanji)
- Intake of tea prepared with ginger, cardamom, and tulsi. You can take this tea after every 2 intervals.
During dengue fever, make sure that you avoid the intake of spicy and oily food at all costs.
Additional Ayurvedic tips
- Take coriander leaves to reduce fever
- You need to boost your immunity, so start consuming chyawanprash
- Intake of basil leaves around 10 to 15 will help the body mechanism to work properly.
- Boil tulsi in water and then you need to drink this water the entire day.
- Intake of black grape juice or pomegranate juice is helpful to increase blood count.
- Your body needs vitamin C for which you should have amla daily.
- Fenugreek leaves are great to reduce fever.
Schedule your initial consultation
Be it dengue fever or any other health issue, our Ayurvedic practitioner has all sorts of treatment options available to make your health better.