Enlist the natural and effective ayurvedic tips to have a healthy heart
Take the best care of your heart
The human heart is essential in supplying nutrients and oxygen to the different body tissues through the circulatory system. Moreover, it helps the body to remove unwanted waste and CO2 from the body. If there is a buildup of fatty substances or plaque, the coronary arteries can get affected easily.
Moreover, the heart needs to work extra when the veins and arteries get clogged. Over time you can expect the problem of breath shortness and chest pain. Therefore, it’s essential to seek prompt care by consulting an Ayurvedic doctor and begin with your personalized Heart Ayurvedic Treatment in Ludhiana.
Facts about the human heart
The human heart helps supply proper oxygen and nutrient to all the necessary tissues. As it even eliminates the waste product from the tissues, make sure to be careful in all possible ways. Taking care of your heart health is no joke, and here are the reasons behind the same:
- On average, the heart beats more than 110,000 times a day.
- The heart pumps around 7500 liters of blood every minute.
- The body contains around 95,000 km of blood vessels that can easily go around twice around the earth.
- All the body parts receive blood except the cornea.
- The heart beats around the 4th week of conception and won’t stop until death.
- The heart has to work extremely hard to pump blood. Take the example of: grabbing a tennis ball and applying force to squeeze it.
What are the symptoms of heart disease?
Some of the given symptoms that indicate that you have heart disease or might be at risk of getting it:
- Pain or pressure in the chest along with discomfort and tightness in the chest
- Breath shortness, numbness, and pain in the arms & legs
- Feet and ankle swelling
- Irregular heartbeat
- Pain in the jaw, throat, neck and upper abdomen increases the chances of having heart disease
If you notice any of the given signs and symptoms, then make sure to consult one of the known Ayurvedic Doctor in Ludhiana to balance the situation and help to make it better. The safe and natural Ayurvedic treatment is integral to improving heart health and overall well-being.
How to reduce the risk of heart disease?
Tip 1: Keep blood sugar and blood sugar level in control
You need to check your blood sugar level. So, take regular medication and do not miss out on daily health check-ups.
Tip 2: Don’t let cholesterol levels rise
Just like blood sugar, keep cholesterol under control as cholesterol is a major culprit in clogging arteries and increases the risk for heart disease.
Tip 3: Strike a healthy body weight
Make sure to keep your body weight balanced, so there’s no problem. Moreover, when you reduce your body weight, it helps to reduce cholesterol.
Tip 4: Follow a healthy diet plan
You should follow a well-balanced and healthy diet plan so that the body stays balanced.
Tip 5: Exercise regularly
Make sure that you exercise every single day to help your body stay in a balanced approach.