What is Cirrhosis? How do Ayurvedic doctors provide cirrhosis treatment?
The liver is one of the important organs in the body. It is known for handling around 700 activities and one of them is to detoxify the body. The liver’s primary purpose is to filter the blood from the digestive tract and then pass it to the rest of the body.
When you do not have the right type of food or consume an excessive amount of alcohol, then the liver will start to shrink. In medical terms, it is known as liver cirrhosis.
Dr. Vatsyayan’s Sanjivani Ayurvedshala is one of the leading Ayurvedic clinic in Ludhiana offering the best treatment approach of liver cirrhosis. Our Ayurvedic Doctor Punjab has handled numerous cases with his excellence and skills.
Liver Cirrhosis is one of the chronic conditions which result in significant loss of liver cells, nodular formation, and fibrosis which is also referred to as a life-threatening condition. In case, when the toxins are not removed then it is likely to affect the brain and it can lead to problems with concentration and confusion about everything. If not treated on time, then it can lead to coma or unresponsiveness.
What are the symptoms of liver cirrhosis?
Initially, it is possible that symptoms are not visible but as time goes on the liver damage will get worse. Some of the possible symptoms which you can notice with this condition are:
- Brownish urine
- Enlarged spleen
- Vomiting blood
- Lack of appetite and weight loss with nausea
- The bone problem which makes your bone break easily
- Fever enlarged spleen
- Severe muscle cramps
Liver cirrhosis can lead to skin changes and you will notice:
- Excess itching on skin
- Pale and dull color skin & face
- Blood vessels will appear like a spider-web
- Nails get white and redness in the hand palms
What are the major causes of liver cirrhosis?
If the symptoms are not visible right away, then it does not mean that you will notice the issue overnight. There are some conditions that can increase your risk of getting liver cirrhosis like:
- Cystic fibrosis
- Excess alcohol consumption
- Hepatitis b or C infection for a long time
- Obesity can increase your risk of getting cirrhosis
- Excess iron buildup in the body
- Wilson’s disease means your liver has an excess amount of copper
- An autoimmune disease which means healthy liver cells are attacked
- Bile duct blockage in which digestive enzymes are carried from the liver and then it goes back to the intestine
- Certain health issues which is making difficult for the body to process sugar
How Ayurveda treats the problem of cirrhosis of the liver?
When the liver is injured no matter what is the reason, it will automatically try to repair & rejuvenate itself. Doing so will lead to scar tissue formation. In addition, as the condition progresses the liver is not able to function like normal. Therefore, immediate treatment is important.
At Dr. Vatsyayan’s Sanjivani Ayurvedshala, we provide the treatment by following a special approach which includes:
- Following a balanced diet
- Suggesting detox therapy
- Lifestyle habits
- Herbal formulations
During the initial consultation, the doctor will check your health from top to bottom, so that you get an effective approach. To get the best consultation, our Ayurvedic doctor is always there for you.