What do you need to know about Pitta dosha Ayurveda body type and how to reduce it?
Pitta dosha is one of the Ayurveda doshas which acts like an athletic type. It makes the skin and hair soft. Pitta dosha helps the body to shine and helps it to enjoy the wealth.
Pitta is an important part that helps in regulating the hormones, digestion, metabolism, and enzymatic activity that are present in the organs and cells. If there is too much pitta then the normal activities are not performed correctly. Want to understand better how to balance it, then consult the best ayurvedic doctor in Ludhiana.
What is a Pitta Dosha Body Type?
The pitta dosha body is the medium of athletic, build, and muscle development. It is the tall dark handsome type.
The pitta mind takes the knowledge and gets it processed quickly. Pitta is organized and logical at times.
It comes under the category of bold and witty, & it comes under the methodical approach
What are the ways to reduce pitta from the head?
Pitta emotions might be overtaken my mind and there are some of how you can control them:
- Do not take hot showers
- Incorporate pranayama is your daily routine
- Get a massage head with coconut oil.
- After taking a bath you should do pratimarshya. For that, you need to apply sesame oil or ghee in the nostrils.
- Try to get up 90 minutes before the sunrise as it will keep your mind all day long.
- To concentrate on studies apply rosewater and sandalwood paste on the forehead.
What are the ways to reduce pitta?
Pitta contains sharp sense organs and they can be cooled down quickly.
- One glass of cool water will aid the pitta
- Pitta will come to stillness with perfume-like jasmine, sandalwood, and rose.
- For quick results, you should have coconut water.
- Have cool dessert like kheer (Milk & rice pudding)
Which food items you need to limit?
Pitta is aggravated with spicy food, coffee, chilies, radish, cauliflower, cabbage, alcohol, and preserves like pickles. All these can lead to skin imbalance and skin rashes.
You should eat the food items which are light and if you feel the urge to eat within 3 to 4 hours. If this happens then it is good for your body.
Apart from that, you should not have garam masala like bay leaves, anise, cloves, black cardamom. In the peak summertime, you should use mustard oil in small amounts. You should consult the best Ayurvedic practitioner and discuss in detail what type of diet you need to follow.
The person should do calming exercises to have a clear head all day long. Make the ritual to apply sesame oil on the navel as it helps the body to stay in balance. If you feel like screaming, then you should do that. By doing so, it will help to release the pressure of pitta aggravation. You need to limit the consumption of coffee and herbal teas.