How is Asthma treated at Dr Vatsyayan’s Sanjivani Ayurvedashala?
Asthma is one of the respiratory diseases which makes the airways accountable for passing the air for inhalation and the exhalation process is narrowed. According to Dr. Vatsyayan, the best Ayurvedic doctor in Punjab, “Such a condition comes into existence when the following happens:
- When we keep ourselves exposed to the cold air
- When we have inhaled the ai which had an allergen present in it
- When we are suffering from some kind of the emotional stress
- When we are suffering from shortness of breath”
Note: In case you notice any symptoms of asthma, then immediately visit Dr Vatsyayan’s Sanjeevani AyurvedaShala, which is the best Ayurvedic clinic in Ludhiana.
The predominant cause of Asthma is the accumulation of Kapha in the airways. The blockage in the airways makes them emerge narrowed. And with that, the passage of the air to the lungs faces an interruption.
Following are the predominant causes of Asthma:
- If we are intaking the Vata rich food items like something excessively cold
- If we are perpetually consuming the items that aggravate the Kapha dosha
- If the tissues of the lungs have gotten weakened
- If the lungs are afflicted with some kind of ailment or the disease
Did you know?
- If we consume cold or stale foods, then our digestive system finds it difficult to digest them. And when the digestion is delayed, it leads to the formation of the ama. The excessive accumulation of ama causes blockage or interruption in the respiratory channel.
- If you are residing in a cold or damp environment then it can also be a predominant reason for suffering from asthma.
Which symptoms indicate that you are suffering from asthma?
The following symptoms indicate that the individual is being suffered from asthma:
- Chest Pain
- Tightening in Breathing
- Shortness of Breath
What according to the Ayurveda is the major cause of asthma?
Ayurveda considers poor digestion as one of the major causes of asthma. It is because poor functioning of the digestive system makes the body oversensitive to the following:
- Other Substances
Did you know
When the ama deposits keep on increasing in our body, then the breathing becomes obstructed and cause the individual to suffer from the following:
How does Ayurveda aim at retaining asthma?
- To cope up with asthma-like issues, Ayurveda focus on restoring the digestive capabilities with the following:
- Right Diet
- Lifestyle Changes
- The prescribed ayurvedic medicines will thoroughly focus on pacifying the Kapha and the proper cleansing of the toxins from the body.
- To make sure, the treatment is able enough to eradicate the issue from the root, panchakarma treatment will be opted up for which includes the following approaches to eliminate the vitiated Kapha:
In all our blog posts, we do mention that Ayurveda is the way to live life happily and healthily. So it will frame a proper dietary plan so that the treatment shows up long-lasting results.
If you also want to rely on herbal treatment for getting rid of asthma, then choose ayurvedic remedies. It will make you efficiently cope up with the problem and eradicate the symptoms from the root.