Get treatment for Bronchial asthma at Dr. Vatsyayan’s Sanjivani Ayurvedshala
Ayurveda for Bronchial Asthma
In Ayurveda, Bronchial Asthma – Tamaka Swasa has the best approach of addressing the patient’s health. At Dr. Vatsyayan’s Sanjivani Ayurvedshala, you will get the treatment plan from the best team of Ayurvedic Doctor Punjab. This condition is referred to as a problem in breathing & breath shortness which is termed as Swasa (Asthma). The primary might come from the respiratory system, and the secondary might be from other body parts. At our Ayurvedic clinic in Ludhiana, you will get the best care for your health.
Bronchial Asthma – Chronic Condition
This condition is termed chronic, and it affects the airways. In this state, the person experiences continuous symptoms like:
- Chest Tightness
- Cough in the morning or night
According to Ayurveda, the culprits are Kapha and Vata dosha. If you are experiencing this problem, then our Ayurvedic expert can give you the best care you are looking for.
What are the causes of bronchial asthma?
The causes behind bronchial asthma are:
- Continuous suppression of natural urges
- Traumatic experience to chest, throat & other body organs
- Doing excessive exercise & excessively being a part of sexual activity
- Excess intake of cold water & staying in a cold place
- Excess use of beans, sesame, black gram, and aquatic animal meat
What does Ayurvedic treatment include for bronchial asthma?
Ayurveda says that Bronchial Asthma is termed a Vata Kaphaja health issue. The starting is the stomach, and then the problem reaches the bronchi & lungs. The treatment plan focuses on moving the Kapha to the stomach & then it takes out from the body. To effectively manage the condition the doctor will suggest you the following options:
- Swedana (Sudation)
- Vamana (Therapeutic emesis)
- Virechana (Therapeutic purgation)
Depending on your current state you will be told in detail what you have to do and which treatment plan will improve your health. Asthma Ayurvedic treatment plan includes the pranayama, intake of warm water, and taking a light diet at night.
Bronchial Asthma: Ayurveda Do’s & Don’ts
- Intake of Old rice, Mudga (green gram), Yava (barley), Patola (snake gourd), and Godhuma (wheat).
- Intake of goat milk, honey, and lukewarm water
- Intake of black pepper, ginger, and garlic
- Do yoga, pranayama, and respiratory exercise
- Doing excessive exercise
- Getting exposed to dust, pollens, pollutants, dust & fumes
- Intake of curd, sweets, chilled water, and stored food item
- Heavy, cold diet, Deep-fried items, Mustard leaves, Fish, and Masha (black gram)
- Staying in too cold & warm environment
Get the best of care with Ayurvedic treatment
With Ayurvedic treatment, you will get the best care for the condition of bronchial asthma. Not only that, you can get the best treatment for different types of health issues to feel better in a way you have not even imagined about. This way you will be considering your overall well-being in the right manner and that too without causing any type of side-effects or harm. As we all know, with Ayurvedic treatment everything’s safe, natural.
Schedule your initial consultation
Don’t be lazy and negligent when it’s about your health. Schedule your initial consultation with our Ayurvedic practitioner to get a customized treatment plan for your condition.