Break The Societal Chains and Bring Our Sexual Health Matters on the Forefront to Combat ED
Our society expects us to shut up when we talk about sexual health, the most important aspect of a family life. This silence has led to an unhappy and low-quality life without any satisfaction.
This silence for our sexual health has not let us find effective solutions for Erectile Dysfunction. The best sexologist in Ludhiana is the only person with whom you can discuss these issues without any fear of judgement.
It is also known as impotence. This condition renders your penis incapable of erection for sexual intercourse. It has emerged to be the most common problem amongst men, which badly affects their personal life.
The main reason for ED is the low blood flow into your penis to sexually stimulate you to cause an erection.
It is ok to have problems with erection. But if it happens frequently, it can create problems in your personal and sexual life. This problem can potentially become a sign of an undiagnosed disease.
There are many factors that lead to ED. They can be physical and psychological as well.
- Advancing age
- Problems in heart and blood vessels
- Chronic kidney disease
- Sleep disorders
- Low testosterone
- Alcohol consumption, smoking, tobacco or drug abuse.
- Low Self-Esteem
- Performance Anxiety
- Relationship issues
Role of Stress in ED
Stress is the response of your body towards physical, emotional or mental pressures. It is normal and everybody has to face some level of stress in their lives.
Suffering from stress for a long time can contribute to ED. It hampers your brain signals to a physical response. It will disturb the process of blood flow to your penis due to these signals and interfere with an erection.
There are three types of stress that render your penis incapable of erection:
- Stress about the intercourse like performance anxiety, sexual trauma and self-esteem issues.
- Stress induced by professional life.
- Stress caused by ill-health, financial issues, job loss or relationship problems
Sometimes we resort to unhealthy habits like smoking, drinking and drugs, which can deny us erection, thus destroying our sex life.
The best sexologist performing the most enhanced erectile dysfunction treatment in Ludhiana shares the ways to avoid ED in the best possible way as follows:
- Balanced and healthy diet: A diet full of fruits, vegetables, whole grain and healthy fats can help us achieve better flow of blood in our penis and avoid obesity and chronic conditions.
- Regular physical activity: Regular physical activity will help you maintain a proper body weight cardiovascular health. It also improves your blood flow in your body, which lowers the risk of ED effectively.
- Stress Management: you need to practice yoga, meditation and other stress reduction techniques that reduces the chance of ED in your body.
- Abstain alcohol and smoking: Alcohol in excess amounts can damage your sexual functioning. Smoking can damage your blood vessels which affect your sexual performance badly.
You can effectively reduce the chances of ED in your body with a better lifestyle and diet.
You also need to stop worrying about what society thinks. Sexual health is our own matter which we need to discuss with the people who are well qualified and compassionate about such issues.