What is Liver Cirrhosis and how does Ayurvedic Sciences help to deal with it?
- Panchakarma Detoxification
Panchakarma detoxification is recognized for its goal of eliminating harmful toxins and wastage from our body through different techniques. For this goal, panchakarma’s prerequisite organ is the Liver. If you are thinking,” Why Liver?” Then consider the functions of the liver. According to an Ayurvedic doctor in Ludhiana:
- The liver is accountable for separating toxins and nutrients from the food juice.
- The separated food juice is then permitted to enter the bloodstream.
- Digestion and Metabolism
The liver is one of the quintessential parts in the :
Absorption of ingested supplements
Digestion of ingested supplements
It aids in transforming complex substances like:
Into organically helpful and much-needed particles like:
- Main Role
The main role of the liver is related to:
- Metabolization of proteins
- Other Important Liver Functions
Other significant functions of the Liver are as follow:
- The digestion of fat
- The capacity of fat
- The direction of real pH levels
- The period of red blood cells
- The control of blood volume
- The control of blood pressure
- What is the connotation of Liver Cirrhosis?
Liver Cirrhosis is a condition in which the healthy tissues of the liver which are contributory factors of the regular and optimum functioning of the liver are scarred.
- Causes of Liver Cirrhosis
The most admitted factor of the encounter of Liver Cirrhosis is the excessive and regular consumption of alcohol in huge amounts.
Some other factors which are rare but they do produce a considerable effect on the liver are:
- Viral Infections:
- C Viruses
- Hereditary factors
The side effects are associated with the:
- Enlargement of liver
- Palmar erythema.
- Traits or Most encountered symptoms of Liver Cirrhosis
- Jaundice and Spleen enlargement
- Digestive complaints and Liver enlargement
- Hemorrhages from body
- Portal hypertension and Anemia
- What is the implication of Liver Cirrhosis from an Ayurvedic point of view?
According to Ayurvedic Science, Liver Cirrhosis is an ailment that originated from high pitta dosha. In the Ayurveda, pitta is associated with:
- Composition of the skin
- Blood production
Ayurveda can treat this ailment by correcting the pitta dosha.
Herbs for Liver Cleansing
Initially, the liver fastens its pace to digest everything and to get the finest nutrients from the food. Over time, it gets exerted and become helpless to process such kinds of food. And when that stage encounters, one suffers from horrifying health conditions:
- Food Poisoning
- Vomitings and diarrhea
To cure the same, one must intake the following in any of the suitable forms like salad, soup and engulf with water:
- Garlic, Grapefruit, Beets, and Carrots
- Leafy Green Vegetables
- Green Tea, Lemons, and limes
- Olive oil