What are the causes of irregular periods? What is the best treatment as per Ayurveda?
There is no denying the fact that we all are living an unhealthy lifestyle which is the reason health issues are on the rise. One of the common problems for which patients visit the Ayurvedic clinic in Ludhiana is to get treatment for irregular menses. When you consult the Ayurvedic Doctor Punjab he is going to check what is the reason for irregularities in the condition and what is the root cause of this problem. Initially, the doctor will make sure that you are enlightened about the possible causes of the situation, and accordingly, the treatment is given to you.
What are the causes of irregular menstrual cycles?
The foremost reason for this condition is hormonal imbalance which affects the menstrual cycle. Apart from that different factors can create a problem with the menstrual cycle, and some of them are explained for you:
- Improper diet or following an unhealthy diet plan
- Anxiety and stress and a number of emotions can create a problem
- Lack of physical activity and exercise can affect your immune system and this can put a strain on the menses.
- If a person has been suffering from illness for a long time then the menstrual cycle can get impacted. Some of the health issues are thyroid, tuberculosis, fever, and much more.
- Sometimes taking certain kinds of medication can affect the menstrual cycle like intake of oral contraceptive pills, hormonal therapy, and any other which creates problems with hormones.
- The imbalance of doshas (Kapha, pitta, and vatta) in the body can lead to problems with the menstrual cycle.
What are the treatment options for irregular periods as per Ayurveda?
Indeed, Ayurveda has gained importance in the world to address many health issues like obstetric, gynecological, and irregular menses. According to Ayurveda, the problem occurs due to the issue with the vatta. Here are some of the Ayurveda tips to control the problem:
- Eat the right kind of food and follow a healthy lifestyle
For lifestyle and food habit correction, there is no other alternative. You need to make sure that you eat healthy food, do exercise daily, practice yoga, and do outdoor games to rejuvenate yourself.
- Practice breathing and meditation
Exercise is a must to keep yourself healthy and it even helps your mental state to be right.
- Do not do anything strenuous
During the time of menses, you should not do any type of heavy physical regime as it will leave a negative impact.
- Do oil massage
You need to do oil massage as this way Vatta will be in balance
With Ayurveda treatment, the problem of irregular periods has been handled in many cases. The best part is that it has no risk and complications which can occur with allopathy and surgery. In many cases, the doctor can suggest the Panchkarma as it is given according to the patient’s requirements.
If you are having irregular periods then get in touch with our doctor right away and get the best Ayurvedic treatment plan.